2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup white sugar
2/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
Extra chocolate chips for topping
- In either a microwave-safe bowl or on the stovetop in a saucepan heat the frozen blueberries until they’ve become soft and start to burst.
- In a large bowl use a hand mixer to cream together the butter and sugar.
- Once the blueberries have cooled beat them into the creamed butter and sugar mixture.
- In a separate large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to your wet mixture a third at a time, beating to combine until all of the flour is incorporated.
- Add in the semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips.
- Chill dough in the fridge for roughly 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, form dough balls with the chilled cookie dough.
- Press each dough ball into a small bowl of chocolate chips. Then place the dough balls onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes. Cool completely on a cooling rack before snacking!
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 211
- Sugar: 14.8 g
- Sodium: 142.6 mg
- Fat: 10.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.4 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 20.3 mg
Keywords: Blueberry cookie recipe