1 cup Unsalted butter
3/4 cup Brown sugar
3/4 cup White granulated sugar
1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
2 1/4 cup All purpose flour
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1 teaspoon Salt
1 package (3-4oz) Instant Chocolate Pudding
1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup Milk chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together your softened butter, and white and brown sugars. Cream for 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla and eggs, beating together to combine.
- In a medium bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, and instant chocolate pudding mix. Whisk together.
- Add half of the dry ingredients at a time to the wet ingredients. Stir until all the flour has been combined.
- Add both cups of chocolate chips and fold them into the cookie dough.
- Use a medium or large cookie scoop and scoop the dough onto your parchment-lined baking sheet. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Bake for 8-11 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
-Using a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop to make cookie dough balls helps to ensure each cookie is the same size and bake evenly in the oven.
-Use a smaller cookie scoop for more cookies
-Make sure to only use DRY pudding mix, and not prepared pudding. The instant pudding mix goes right into the dry ingredients and is mixed into the batter.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 454
- Sugar: 41.3 g
- Sodium: 406.2 mg
- Fat: 22.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 60.3 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 64.2 mg
Keywords: Chocolate chip pudding cookies