8 oz Cream cheese (softened)
14 oz can Sweetened condensed milk
5 oz Instant vanilla pudding
3 cup Milk (cold)
1 tsp Vanilla
3 8oz Whipped topping
4 Bananas (sliced)
1/2 12oz Box Vanilla wafers
Cherries (optional as garnish)
- In a large bowl add the softened, room temperature cream cheese.
- Using a hand mixer, beat until there are no lumps then add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and the pudding mix to the cream cheese mixture. Beat until combined and no lumps appear.
- Fold in 8 oz whipped cream topping.
- Chill mixture for 30 minutes.
- In your trifle dish, lay the vanilla wafers on the bottom and up against the side. Add 1/2 of the pudding mixture and spread evenly across, layer bananas on top of the pudding, and then layer 1/2 of the whipped cream topping over the bananas.
- Repeat that step another time.
- Once your trifle has been constructed chill for at least 1 hour, best if overnight.
- Garnish as you wish and serve!
- Best to let the banana trifle set in the fridge as long as possible before serving. Best if overnight and a max of 48 hours. This will allow the wafers to become soft and cake-like.
- For smaller personal-sized dishes, layer as described. Keep refrigerated and wrapped with plastic wrap until ready to eat.
- If you do not own a trifle dish, any 9 x 13 baking pan or casserole dish would work perfectly.
- Store covered and in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Treats
- Method: layered dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Calories: 424
- Sugar: 63.6 g
- Sodium: 725.4 mg
- Fat: 14.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 68.5 g
- Protein: 5.7 g
- Cholesterol: 22.5 mg
Keywords: nilla wafer banana pudding recipe, no-bake banana desserts, banana pudding trifle