No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is an easy-to-make, no-bake dessert that everyone will love. This cheesecake has all the flavor of a traditional cheesecake without the fuss of baking.
Serve it up with a dollop of cool whip and enjoy it in slices or as individual mini cheesecakes. You can even top it with fresh blueberries or even more blueberry pie filling!
Again, no surprise that you've stumbled upon another blueberry recipe. Making cheesecake in the summer months is a must for us, but this recipe can be a fall favorite too. Cinnamon graham crackers and a homemade blueberry pie filling that are deliciously spiced will bring this summer treat right into fall.
Important Ingredients with Substitutions
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers - These are the perfect base for no-bake cheesecake. Crush them up in a food processor or sealable bag. Use regular graham cracker crumbs if you'd like, i like the addition of cinnamon.
- Melted Butter - This helps to bind the crust together and gives it a rich flavor.
- White Granulated Sugar - Sweetens up your no-bake cheesecake base
- Cream Cheese - Full-fat room temperature cream cheese.
- Cool Whip - Thawed whipped cream, try the extra creamy for an even smoother cheesecake. If your whipped topping is still frozen, place the entire unopened tub in a bowl of cool water for 30-40 minutes.
- Blueberry Pie Filling - Make this easy and buy a 21-ounce can of blueberry pie filling, or make your own. Let's be honest, a homemade blueberry topping is going to be superior.
See the recipe below for the full list of ingredients and quantities.
Instructions for no bake blueberry cheesecake
Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside. Using a 9-inch springform pan will also work.
Step 1: In a food processor, add the graham cracker sheets. Pulse until they're fine crumbs, then add your melted butter. Pulse to distribute the butter. The fine crumbs will start to stick to each other.
Step 2: Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of your prepared pan. Make sure the crumb mixture is spread evenly. Place your pan into the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
Step 3: In a large mixing bowl add the sugar and softened cream cheese, and cream together with a hand mixer. Once creamed together add the cool whip, powdered sugar, and lemon juice. Mix to combine.
Step 4: Place your cheesecake filling on top of the pressed graham crackers. Chill for 5-10 minutes in the fridge.
Step 5: Gently spoon blueberry pie filling on top of the cream cheese layer and gently spread across then chill for at least 4 hours or in the fridge overnight.
Step 6: Serve & Enjoy!
I have to say blueberry cheesecake is one of my favorites, you can really customize this recipe to fit whichever flavor profile you like most. If blueberry pie filling isn't your jam, try cherry, strawberry, or apple then top with your choice of fresh berries and fruit. Delish!
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Can I freeze no bake cheesecake? Yes! Freeze for up to 3 months and thaw overnight before serving.
Level Up With Expert Tips & Tricks
Use full-fat block cream cheese instead of spreadable or pre-whipped. It will ensure that your filling is extra creamy and smooth!
Make sure that all ingredients are at room temperature before using them as this will help them mix together better giving you an overall smoother texture.
When pressing down the crust, make sure that it is firmly packed in the bottom of the pan so that it does not crumble when served. Use a glass to help press evenly into the bottom.
Yes! Any flavor or brand works great for this recipe! No-bake cheesecake is typically made with a graham cracker crust, but you can get creative and use different types of cookies like vanilla wafers or even oreo crumbs as the base. You could also experiment with adding different flavors like gingerbread, chocolate, or almond to give your cheesecake an interesting twist!
Yes, after chilling in the fridge for at least 4 hours this recipe should be served cold for best results!
Absolutely! This recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months - just make sure that it’s covered tightly so that no air gets in!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake with Cool Whip
- 9 Cinnamon Graham Crackers 1 sleeve
- ½ cup Butter melted
- 1 tablespoon White Granulated Sugar
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 21 ounces Blueberry Pie Filling 1 large can
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, or use a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter for roughly 30 seconds or until melted.
- In a food processor, add the graham cracker sheets. Pulse until a fine crumb is made. Add the melted butter and pulse again until fully incorporated.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of your prepared pan. Place the pan into the fridge to cool while you prepare the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl add the sugar and softened cream cheese, cream together with a hand mixer. Once creamed, add the cool whip, powdered sugar, and lemon juice. Beat to combine, ensuring there isn't any lumps leftover.
- Place your cheesecake filling on top of the pressed graham cracker crust. Chil for 5-10 minutes in the fridge.
- Gently pour over the blueberry pie filling and spread across gently. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.