1/4 cup melted butter
Mini Oreos to garnish
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
24 oz cream cheese
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a food processor combine half, or 25, Oreos and melted butter. Pulse until combined and mixture starts to come together.
- Using a 9-inch springform pan, pour in your oreo mixture. Using your hands or the bottom of a glass, press the mixture into the bottom of the pan forming the crust. Make sure to keep a 1/2 lip up around the edge.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup heavy cream. Stir every 20 seconds until melted and combined.
- Add to a large bowl the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and melted white chocolate. I would add the powdered sugar slowly just so you don’t end up covered in sugar dust. Beat until combined.
- Add the remaining heavy cream to your cream cheese mixture. Use a hand mixer on low to combine. Once combined, mix on high for 3-4 minutes until mixture is thickened.
- Place your remaining 25 Oreos in a large Ziploc bag. (squeeze the air out of the bag) Crush these cookies in the bag with a rolling pin.
- Stir the crushed cookies into the cheesecake filling.
- Pour filling into your prepared pie crust. Top with mini oreo cookies.
- Cover and chill for at least 5 hours, best if overnight.
- When ready, remove the springform pan… slice, and serve.
- Prep Time: 30
- Chill Time: 5 hours
- Category: Cake
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 2278
- Sugar: 178.7 g
- Sodium: 1685.4 mg
- Fat: 115.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 295.3 g
- Protein: 19.2 g
- Cholesterol: 124.6 mg
Keywords: oreo cheesecake no bake, how to make no bake oreo cheesecake, easy no bake oreo cheesecake