2 cups All-Purpose Flour
2/3 cups Brown Sugar, packed
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
1 cup Buttermilk
3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter, swirl on top
1 tablespoon Turbinado Sugar, for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and prepare a loaf pan with nonstick spray and parchment paper.
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the brown sugar and whisk it all together.
- To the bowl add the buttermilk, peanut butter, egg, and melted butter. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour your batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Microwave your peanut butter topping until soft enough to work with but not melted. Drizzle and swirl it on top of your peanut butter bread batter.
- Top with turbinado sugar if desired.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. If the top is browning too much, top it with foil for the remainder of the time.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baked
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 524
- Sugar: 23.2 g
- Sodium: 489 mg
- Fat: 31.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 52.1 g
- Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 12.9 g
- Cholesterol: 57.1 mg