2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
2.5 tablespoons Gingerbread Spice (Check below for a breakdown)
1/4 teaspoons sea salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons cold brewed coffee
2/3 cup molasses
1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- In a medium bowl sift together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, gingerbread spice, and sea salt.
- In another mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, and white and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add in the egg, cold coffee, and molasses. Blend together until combined.
- Add the flour ½ at a time until fully incorporated.
- Cover and chill the cookie dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a couple of large baking sheets with parchment paper once your dough has chilled.
- Roll the gingerbread dough into small balls and gently roll it into the bowl of sugar and place it on the parchment-lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-14 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baked
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 8.6 g
- Sodium: 73.4 mg
- Fat: 4.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.5 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 15.3 mg
Keywords: soft gingerbread cookies