8 ounces Blood Orange juice
1 tablespoon Honey
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
4 ounces green tea & lime sparkling water
Garnish: Blood orange slices
- Use a fruit juicer to squeeze out 8 ounces of fresh blood orange juice. Approximately 4 blood oranges.
- Prepare two short glasses with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, blood orange juice, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Shake vigorously to chill.
- Pour evenly between the two glasses.
- Top with green tea & lime sparkling water.
- Using a cocktail spoon or regular spoon, give the drink a little stir.
- Garnish with a slice of blood orange.
Chill your glasses ahead of time to keep your mocktail nice and cool longer.
Make impressive mocktails with fancy ice cubes!
Add a short cocktail straw and stir before drinking
Garnish this delicious mocktail to fit the season!
For fall, garnish with a cinnamon stick and a slice of blood orange.
For spring & summer, garnish with a slice of blood orange and fresh mint leaves. Freezing fresh mint leaves in your ice will add some fun color as well.
For winter, garnish with a slice of blood orange and a sprig of rosemary.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Mocktails
- Method: Shaken & Stirred
- Serving Size: 1 Mocktail
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 29.2 g
- Sodium: 3.4 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.9 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Sparkling Blood Orange Mocktail