Are you a passionate food blogger struggling to juggle your creative work with time-consuming backend tasks? If you find yourself buried in mundane activities and want to focus on what you love – creating amazing culinary content – then you're in the right place!
As a food blogger myself I know the laundry list of tasks we need to do to make sure our content is top-notch, relevant, and reaching people!
- Keyword research
- Recipe testing and development
- Food styling
- Photography and/or videos
- Social Media & Engagement
- Content Creation
- Marketing & Planning
- Researching & Updating
- Learning & Networking
The list is sooo long, and copywriting takes a good chunk of time. Writing can take even longer if this isn't a task that fills your cup. It could also be preventing you from being more productive in the areas of your business that you truly love.
Check out my writing examples!!
Let me be your culinary content partner! I can help you streamline your blogging journey by taking care of all those pesky writing and backend tasks that steal your precious time. Here's how I can help you in ghostwriting for your food blog:
Imagine a world where you can simply provide your keyword, recipe, and media, and I'll work my magic. I'll carefully upload your content to your WordPress. From copy and photos to pins and videos.
> Alt text and descriptions are crucial for accessibility and SEO. I'll add descriptive alt text and engaging descriptions to both new and existing photos, enhancing your content's discoverability and impact.
> Boost your content's relevance and value with strategic linking. I'll seamlessly insert interlinks, affiliates, or outbound links into your posts, providing a richer user experience and potentially increasing your monetization opportunities.
> No need to stress over complex recipe cards! Whether you're struggling with creating recipe cards or transitioning to a new plugin, I've got you covered. I'm well-versed in WPRM, Tasty Recipes, and Create, ensuring your recipes are beautifully presented and easy to follow.
> Crafting meta descriptions to make your content stand out. I'll ensure your posts have a meta description, keyword included, to entice readers to click and explore your culinary creations.
> Categories play a vital role in organizing your content. I'll ensure your posts are correctly categorized. And when everything is picture-perfect, I can schedule or publish your posts – saving you time and ensuring consistent, timely content delivery.
🎁 Bonus Offer Included - Web Stories: Hungry for more ways to engage your audience? I can also help you with captivating Web Stories to share your content in quick-to-consume slides. Find more details below!
Ready to reclaim your time and focus on your food blogging passion? Let's connect and discuss how I can tailor my services to meet your unique needs.
Don't let copywriting and backend tasks hold you back – delicious success is just a click away!
What you'll get!
🥘 4 Recipe Blogs
SEO Optimized Posts Right In WordPress -
- I'll create an SEO-optimized post right in your WordPress.
- I'll schedule or publish the post for you!
- Relevant headings that are easy to find and follow.
- Create a blog post template for you, or use one that you love.
- Upload photos and include alt text and descriptions.
- Categorize your posts appropriately so they show up where they need to within your menus.
- If applicable, run link whisper, create social descriptions, and create or upload a Pinterest pin for your post.
- Include FAQs relevant to your keyword.
Keyword Research -
- Utilize familiar tools like Keysearch, Ahrefs, Google, Keywords Everywhere, and RankIQ.
- Experience with others like SurferSEO
- Use strategies learned in the cooking with keywords course.
Recipe Card -
- Fill out your recipe card with the provided recipe information, nutrition, and notes.
Proofreading & Editing -
- Blog posts are free of spelling and grammar errors.
- Posts will sound kind and conversational without keyword stuffing.
1000-1200 Words -
- Longer content ranks better on Google.
📖 4 Web Stories
For each blog post, you'll get a beautifully crafted Web Story that features the best bits of your post.
Web Stories Include:
- Custom web story template based on your branding.
- Between 8-12 slides.
Slides will include:
- Call to action links to the blog post.
- Slide interlinking to similar blog posts for more traffic.
- An end slide with a Call To Action to your site, email newsletter, eBook, or freebie!
What I'll Need: Recipe, Keyword(s), & Photos
Investment: $800 per month
Or contact me now to learn more about my services or to ask any questions you may have at [email protected].
Check out my writing portfolio! ---->