Enjoy the sweet outer crunch and soft chewy center of these beautifully spiced gingerbread cookies.
All-purpose flour Baking Soda Gingerbread Spice Sea salt Unsalted butter softened Brown sugar Egg Cold brewed coffee Molasses White granulated sugar
1. In a medium bowl sift together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, gingerbread spice, and sea salt.
2. In another mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, and white and brown sugar until fluffy.
3. Add the flour ½ at a time until fully incorporated.
4. Roll the gingerbread dough into small balls and gently roll it into the bowl of sugar and place it on the parchment-lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from the pan.